Submitting Application (APPLY NOW -
1. Click here to download and print the application for the EMT course.
2. Submit completed application with the following information:
a. High School Diploma or GED
b. Copy of Immunization Records
c. Copy of your CPR card (must be BLS for Healthcare Provider from the American Heart Association).
3. Scan and email application to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 1-
LifeStart Training & Consulting, LLC
1819 Cedar Bend Dr.
Round Rock, TX 78681
4. Click here to download the Course Coordinator Information Letter which contains class dates, instructions, and general information.
5. Click here to download the standard EMS EMT required items and costs. These items are required in any EMT program throughout the state and are in addition to the tuition.
1. You will be receiving an email of conditional acceptance into our program. Once you have been conditionally accepted into our program, you will be required to complete the
a. Criminal Background Check and Drug Screening process
b. Two step TB test
Note: These steps are very timely processes; we can’t do these steps too early before the start of class.
2. Upon completion of the above steps, you will receive a letter of full acceptance.
You will receive an email of full acceptance into our program with instructions on how to pay for the course, and where to purchase your books, uniform, and other important information.
The LifeStart EMT Course
LifeStart Training & Consulting, LLC is offering their EMT course for college students and all other interested participants near the UT campus
The Emergency Medical Technician -
This demanding 16-
Courses for 2017
Spring 2017: Jan 18 -
(Spring Break Off Mar 13 -
Aligns with UT)
Summer 2017: May 31 -
Class times: (3 days / week)
Fall 2017: Aug 30 -
Scheduled on various days.
Students must have their own transportation to get to clinical sites.
Email Steven at email@example.com to obtain more information. See Application Process Steps 4 & 5 for printed details about the course.
This class is taught near the UT Campus (The HOFT Institute -
There will be five clinical rotations. Students must have their own transportation for class and clinical rotations. Clinical rotations are planned for various locations to enhance the students’ educational experience utilizing their new skills and knowledge learned in the EMT course.
Copyright 2017 © All rights reserved LifeStart
Join us on Social Media and get the latest updates and news about LifeStart.
Phone hours: Mon -
Fax: 888 -
|Online C. E.|
|EMT Near UT Campus|